Digital dentistry aims to present its practices with personalized solutions by combining new generation dentistry with its own values.
Technology continues to show itself in the fields of dentistry and dentistry as in every field and to make a positive contribution to the treatments in dentistry.
In this system, the measurements taken from the patient’s mouth are digitally taken from the patient’s mouth with an optical camera with micron-degree precision, unlike traditional methods.
The measurement taken with an oral optical camera is transferred to the computer environment and the restoration to be made in 3 dimensions is designed.
After the digital design is completed, the teeth to be made are produced with cad-cam supported milling.
What are the Advantages of Digital Dentistry?
- The treatment period has been shortened.
- It has increased the use of materials with high aesthetic and biological compatibility.
- Traditional measuring method has been abandoned.
- CAD-CAM applications have reduced the possibility of error.
- CAD-CAM applications have increased the success and aesthetics of implant treatments.
Which Treatments Does Smile Design Include?
- Teeth bleaching
- Pink aesthetics
- Zirconium or porcelain coatings
- Orthodontic treatments
- Laminated porcelain
- Shaping lip contours
Which Problems Does Smile Design Eliminate?
- Problems in tooth color
- Amorphous gums
- Disorders in the alignment of teeth
- Irregular spaces between teeth
- Lost teeth
- Facial shape deformations
- Incompatibilities in tooth size
- Broken and cracked tooth structures
Implant Survives a Smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
+90 212 524 34 54